Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog Full Moon Over Westfarm. This blog is an extension of my farm blog - Westfarm Goats, but with the exclusive purpose of providing information on my new line of goats' milk soap. Spirit has guided me this fall in these new soaps.
The Full Moon Soaps are left in the light of the full moon each month to be infused with it's power and blessings. Each month I'm guided to use specific essential oils that have particular magical and spiritual properties.
The full moon on November 6th was the Frost or Oak Moon. Sandalwood was the oil I was guided to use in these soaps to provide buoyancy and resilience.
The December 6th Long Night's Moon or Cold moon was the last full moon before the Winter Solstice making it the moon of completeness. Frankincense was the powerful oil used in these soaps. It holds the wisdom of the ages and the universe. This soap absorbed the moon's embrace of enlightenment and introspection.

Looking forward to the January Wolf Moon on the 4th. This is the moon of inception and beginnings. Spirit has guided me to use the oils of Neroli, Geranium and Clary Sage for this soap.

All of the soaps offered by Full Moon over Westfarm will have different magical and spiritual qualities infused into them each month.

My goal for this blog is to post at the beginning of each month all the news about these new soaps and other relevant information about the Celtic traditions that have inspired this new adventure.

Each month the Full Moon Over Westfarm soaps will be available for sale on my Etsy site.https://www.etsy.com/shop/westfarmgoats. 
This month's Full Moon Soaps will be ready about the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment